Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for YogaWorks London:
- To conduct the studio business in a professional and conscientious manner.
- To ensure that safe and effective teaching is available to the public.
- To provide the public with access to safe and effective yoga teachers.
- To acknowledge the limitations of the skills and scope of practice of the studio and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
- To create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
- To encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
- To respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
- To avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
- To follow all local government and national laws that pertain to yoga teaching and health & safety requirements
- To treat complaints with respect and due attention. All complaints should be sent to the studio manager’s attention by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Company’s registered address. All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within seven working days of receipt. The Company management undertakes to deal with all complaints in a prompt and professional manner.